Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Ruckus 1/18 odd servo action

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2019, 11:06 AM
duneslider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ruckus 1/18 odd servo action

Hey all,
I am getting my kids into RC and myself back into it. Anyway, my son has a ruckus 1/18 and I just replaced the servo with a metal gear (emax brand) When we accelerate the wheels turn hard right. If I lightly accelerate it doesn't seem to do it. It also does the same thing in reverse. It does it when bench testing too. I can hold it in my hand and accelerate only and the wheels turn right then a few seconds later go back to straight. Even if I am turning full left and accelerate they will turn full right then correct themselves after a few seconds.

Any thoughts on this? I am leaning towards the esc/rx being bad but don't want to drop 35 bucks on that if that isn't the issue. I have checked connections and they seem to be good. The servo seems to be getting the signal to turn right.

Thanks!