Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > Wren Turbines USA
Reload this Page >

Help with a Wren 44 Gold

Community
Search
Notices
Wren Turbines USA Wren USA no longer providing support for their turbines. We are converting this forum into a member supported support forum. This means members will solve members problems

Help with a Wren 44 Gold

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 11:10 PM
Aussie1

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Help with a Wren 44 Gold

I picked up a gas start 44 Gold and had a few flamey hot starts. I changed a few of the start parameters, going on my experience with other similar turbines, and managed to get it starting and running perfectly. It has the Wren Fadec Autostart AU-354 ECU and the old data terminal. If someone could provide me with a manual for this ECU and hopefully the standard numbers that are factory set in this ECU, I would be very appreciative! I have searched the web and the Wren website, but can't find anything on this old ECU.
Thanks in anticipation!
Old 04-23-2018, 05:28 AM
kingair70
My Feedback: (156)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See attached..
Attached Files
Old 04-23-2018, 11:22 AM
Aussie1

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by kingair70
See attached..